Friday, September 3, 2010

Introducing the LCOM Fall DT!

We will be introducing our new Fall DT over the next few days, one member per day!

Today please give a warm welcome to Andrea Amu!!



Hello my name is Andrea and I reside in Pennsylvannia with my fabulous hubby of nearly ten years. After 5 years of trying to start a family of our own and gaining three angels, we hope to one day soon experience all the joys and challenges of parenthood! Aside from crafting and scrapbooking, I also find enjoyment in antiquing and 'junking' at area flea markets and craft shops, decorating our home and collecting and wearing unique silver and gemstone jewellery!
I have an Art degree and I've loved all types of crafting since I was a little girl. I have been a scrapbooker since 1997 and I currently also enjoy card-making and exploring photography. My personal style tends to change from time to time, but I really like being very textural and layererd in my creations (a good mix of eclectic and classic traditional styles.) Sometimes I refer to my style as Classic Dimensional! I look forward to being a part of the DT Inspiration here at LCOM.

No comments: