Friday, September 10, 2010

Introducing our Fall DT! Last but certainly not least..

Please help me welcome EmilySue!





Hi my name is Emily Thompson, I live in Quispamsis, NB with my hubby Keith and my 'baby' King - my beautiful Golden Retriever. I work as an Early Childhood Educator, and I get to play with babies everyday, as well as guide other educators! Great gig!
I started scrapbooking a few years back when I was in University, and got more into it when I became serious with Keith, and wanted to preserve our memories together! I look forward to my future family looking back on my work and life, and knowing just that little bit more about me.
I think I would describe my style as eclectic and grungy with a bit of vintage and every once in a awhile some clean lines and white space too..anything goes for me! Especially if it has anything to do with Tim Holtz!
This is my first time on a DT, and I am really looking forward to it! Can't wait to get some great kits, and work with some great gals!