Monday, November 1, 2010

Capturin' Our Sketch #8 and Use purple, buttons and Flowers Card Challenge

Here's the sketch for this week and the added extra challenge is to use purple, buttons and flowers on your card. 

Here's what Team B came up with!






And our Guest Designer for this week is no stranger to LCOM...
My name is Ally Cope and my small family of three; my son and husband and I all live in the beautiful Rockie Mountains of British Columbia! When I'm not home scrapping or at work making food, I'm off gallivanting in the back woods, deep in the mountains in our Jeep. I have come to adore the time I spend creating and couldn't imagine not creating with paper everyday. I am a true stamp addict and pride myself in creating with lots of stamps.

Here is her beautiful card that she made to go with the sketch!!!


Now it's your turn!!! Let's see what you do with it and some purple, buttons and flowers! Post your card link to Mr. Linky by Saturday, November 6th at 8PM EST for a chance to be our next GDT for the week of November 14th and 15% off your next LCOM order. Can't wait to see your cards!!!


1 comment:

Alecia Wolfford said...

Just got mine Linky'd... had lots of fun with the sketch!! Thanks for the challenge!!