Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Shabby Chic Crafts and Prima layout and cards!

The Shabby Chic Crafts Notecards and Artisan Frames are a perfect addition to your layouts!  I made this layout about my nephew Logan using some fun papers from the American Crafts Confetti collection.  I added a little Maya Road Crystal Star to this joyous layout as well!


For my "Hi" card I used American Crafts Confetti paper, a Shabby Chic Crafts Artisan frame, and a Prima flower in lime green!


The Shabby Chic Crafts Envelopes help you make a quick card that looks great...you can complete the look when you add a little hidden journaling card in the envelope!  The Prima pink and lime green flowers match the envelope perfectly :)


Prima is making the cutest birds...you will love these on your cards or layouts (the script ones I used on my card are sold out but make sure you check out the Rose Print ones...they are beautiful)! The Shabby Chic Crafts Vintage Moments tags make a very classy accent to your projects.  For the base of the card I used My Mind's Eye Hazel/Mother Meadow paper.

2 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

These are great Andrea, LOVE the colors and those birds are adorable!

meegan60 said...

Oh My I love your card. they are Beautiful.