Monday, April 11, 2011

N

N
by Nicole Nowosad

   

*******************************************************************************
Blossom Soup is not only great for girly pages - but there are so many masculine patterns and colours in the line too!

I had a lot of fun using more of the die cut shapes and sticker sheets again to make this page... and even a little fussy cutting of those clouds from the Corn Kernels paper! I added a few buttons to give the clouds some dimension, along with some more of those foam squares I talked about a few weeks ago! I love all the little phrases and quotes on the sticker sheet, and wanted to use a few of them on this page of my son.

Hope you can see that this line is great for pages of all kinds.. and it really isn't that girly of a line to work with if you don't want it to be.

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clouds and the stitching. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! The clouds scattered across are just darling! Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete