Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All Smiles

I'm back with another layout using Lily Bee Designs Picket Fence. I know I've said it before, but I've really enjoyed working with this line! The colors are right up my alley...purples, greens and blues! All very girly, which is perfect for this picture of some of the girls in the neighborhood at our annual block party last year.
I had fun with mists again, coloring the LYB Doilies to match the colors of the papers!

I made the daisies and added the pearls in the center to make them shine a little.


And of course I had to add one of my new favorite things... butterflies!! I created their antennae by stringing some seed beads on a piece of wire. A few swirly stitches and voila! I'm now a true fan of Lily Bee's Picket Fence! I'm planning on trying out some of their other lines soon... all available at LCOM. Check them out, I know you'll love them as much as I do!
Kathy


Products Used

Lily Bee Designs Picket Fence 12x12 Kit (Stationary Pear, Stationary Oatmeal, Stationary Grape, Cottage Garden, Porch Swing,Veranda and alpha stickers)
Little Yellow Bicycle Doilies
Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alphas
Ranger Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint, Dusty Concord, Old Paper)
Jennie Bowlin for Ranger Paint Dauber in Malted Milk
Shimmers Spritz in Bamboo and Seafoam
Tattered Angels Glimmer Chalk in Cornflower
MFT Dienamics (Rolled Daisy and Butterflies)

1 comment:

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

This is soooo sweet! Love the colors, the flowers and your stitched butterfly trails!