Saturday, May 14, 2011

Easter

Hi Everyone... I'm back this month with some fabulous papers from Lily Bee's Picket Fence Line. These papers are so pretty... perfect for those spring and Easter pictures! Every year I try to take a picture of our weeping cherry tree in bloom, and it was in full bloom this Easter. Perfect photo opportunity!


To add a bit of frill, I misted some Webster's Pages trim and gathered it using score tape.



I also colored some of these pretty paper flowers from Prima. They are white in the package, and perfect for misting!



And to keep the trend going, I misted some Maya road lace trim to add some color to the white space in the upper corner!

Stop by the LCOM store soon to check out the pretty new lines from Lily Bee including Picket Fences and the gorgeous flowers from Prima.




Products Used:




Webster's Pages trim




Shimmers Spritz


Maya Road Lace


Button - SU


Floss-DMC









No comments: