Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Birthday French Toast

Hi Everyone, I'm back with some more My Mind's Eye Hip Hooray -Girl. This has been such a fun line to work with... the colors are so bright and cheery! They coordinated perfectly with this picture of my daughter enjoying the Cinnamon Swirl French Toast I made for her birthday breakfast last year!
I had fun with clustering embellies again... it's a new favorite thing of mine...I painted some Jillibean corrugated shapes and also created a flower using a Gluber and some Maya Road pleated ribbon. I just fell in love with that owl!



I also spritzed the background paper with some Glimmer Mist for texture. A few buttons and some twine from the Twinery and voila!


I'll be back at the very end of the month with one more project using Hip Hooray. In the meantime, make sure to stop by the store at LCOM... new goodies are coming in every day from CHA!!




Supplies used:
Card stock: Core'dinations Tim Holtz Pool
PPs: My Mind's Eye Hip Hooray-Girl Confetti, Happy Day, Party Time, Accessory Sheet; Scenic Route Graph paper
Chipboard: Jillibean Corrugated Shapes Hearts, Bazzill Chips Garden Flowers
Fibers: Maya Road Pleated Ribbon; The Twinery Blossom Light Pink, Caribbean Teal, Honeydew Chartreuse
Paints: Adirondack Pearl Metallic, Hazelnut, Shell Pink, Citrus; Jenni Bowlin for Ranger Chicken Feed, Malted Milk, Brown Sugar, Cough Syrup
Buttons and Pins: My Little Bit of Whimsy
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Turquoise; Maya Mist Lime Metallic
Tiny Type Handwriting
Gluber

4 comments:

Monique said...

So cute!! Love all the details!! Great work!

Michelle said...

This is beautiful!!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

what a fun page Kathy! !!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous lo! Lov ethe colors, the textures and fun embellies! TFS