Friday, August 26, 2011

Summer

Summer Brittney Aldous

It's time for my last project using the Simple Stories "100 Days of Summer" collection. I had a blast with this line because there are so many journaling cards and their sticker sheet is awesome! So, for this layout I wanted to incorporate those two things, because they're so much fun!



The "summer" banner was cut out of one of adorable patterned papers, I then threaded twine through a hole I created on the top two corners and then I used brads to tie the twine on to so it looked a bit more like the banner was hanging.



Supplies

Papers
Simple Stories / 100 Days of Summer - 100% Summer Fun
Simple Stories / 100 Days of Summer - Flash Cards
Simple Stories / 100 Days of Summer - Page Elements
Bo Bunny cardstock

Other
Simple Stories / 100 Days of Summer - Element Stickers
American Crafts brads
My Mind's Eye twine


I had such a great time creating this fun little project, and I hoped I've inspired you!

7 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

This is adorable Brittney!

Michelle said...

I love the design of this LO! I just might have to lift it!

Monique said...

Awesome LO! I just may have to lift this as well!!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

I love your banner and the way you layered your stickers - so cute!

hilde janbroers said...

wow, great page!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

I really love this, the banner is too cute!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Pretty Page! Love the banner and design!..:)