Wednesday, September 28, 2011

365 days ago

365 days ago
by Nicole Nowosad

Have you done a page lately comparing something from one time period to another?

I haven't.. so I thought this would be a great time to do that! I took a photo I had sitting around of my daughter from last summer and a new one from this year and created this page:
This Girls Paperie line is so pretty, and perfect for girlyish pages.. I love all the elements on the papers - the little banners on the Party Pennants paper is so perfect for that!
 The Crate Paper - Emma's Shoppe chipboard set is really perfect to go with this line too.. the shapes, colours.. really all of it is a perfect mixture in with this collection!

See that tab down there... yep, that is from K&Co. SMASH.. not just for Art books either.. they are great on your pages too !
 Take a look closely at the twine...you can see I have tied on a few Jenni Bowlin charms to it..
they are so pretty and easy to use.
 Oh, and see the Artisian element.. this time, it has just been rubbed lightly
with a little brown ink to show all the groves...!

Supplies Used:
Pink Paislee Artisian Elements - Swirls

It's also the end of the month again - more DT projects are on the way to inspire you! Make sure to stop by the shopping page and see what is new and on sale too! Check us out on Facebook too!

8 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

LOVE all the little details! And those pics are precious!

Monique said...

BEautiful! so many little details to look at!

Brittney said...

Gorgeous! I love all of the embellishments!

Gisèle said...

Fantastic page Nicole, love it all:))

Nicolle Kramer said...

Sweet LO! I have yet to try a comparison layout...will be doing one soon..:) Thanks for the inspiration..:)

Julie said...

This is precious Nicole! I love all the details and oh so pretty.What a difference in her in 365 days.

Unknown said...

Adorable layout! Wonderful idea! TFS

Tanya said...

GORGEOUS!