Sunday, September 25, 2011

Marketing Team Members

It's time to announce our next Marketing Team Members!
I was going to wait until OCT 1st but I think now is a good time ;-)

Thank you to all of you that sent in your applications for out MT Call! We thank you for your interest in LCOM ;-)

Tanya and I both decided on this group of gals and hopefully you'll join me
in welcoming them to the team!

The designers will be revealing their work starting November 1st until March 31st 2012

Please Welcome ...


we will have monthly guest designers

let's welcome these LCOM MT Girlies!
Congrats ladies!!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats ladies!!! Looking forward to working with all of you!

Kathy Skou said...

Congrats Ladies! Can't wait to see what you create!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Congrats ladies! I'm excited to see your wonderful creations!! :)

Susan Coish said...

Thanks so much!! I am excited to get started! and congratulations to Nicole, Shannon, Michelle, and Wendy too!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you ladies come up with! :-D