Monday, September 5, 2011

Three Generations of Silly!!

Three Generations of Silly
By
 Products Used: Bo Bunny Et Cetera Cardstock Stickers, Et Cetera Cut Outs, Et Cetera EtCetera, Et Cetera Watermark, Et Cetera Ribbon, Et Cetera Rub Ons, Et Cetera Trinkets 
 The ribbons wraps come with a couple of little trinkets too like this key here!!
Thanks for visiting today I hope you enjoyed my layout. PSSSTTT A little birdie told me the new Crate Paper collections are arriving this week!!! where can you find it it's all here!! of course :) Happy Creating.

7 comments:

Tanya said...

GORGEOUS!!! this etc line is fantastic and you made it even better! xoxo

Michelle said...

This is stunning Zoe!!! I can't wait to get my collection!!!

Kathy Skou said...

Love this... the embellies are the best!

Gisèle said...

Wonderful work, love the title too:))

Sherri said...

Zoe, I love this layout!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

LOVE all the trinkets on this - this is wonderful!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous page! Love all the little added details. TFS!