More than just a Mom
by Nicole Nowosad
by Nicole Nowosad
Supplies used from the LCOM store:
Crafter's Workshop Stencil - Grid Mesh
Tattered Angels Mist - Suede, Patina
*****************************************************************************
I just wanted to share this quick page I made with some misting masks and stencils available in the shop right now!
I started off with the Crafter's Workshop stencil and lightly spritzed the page.. once dry I added a second misted layer with the Pink Paislee mask. I wanted to use gesso with the Pink Paislee mask, but *sigh* I don't have any.. so I used some white paint and then once it dried, I spritzed some glimmer mist over it to have it show up more!
To finish off the page I added a few scraps of paper, punched out some shapes and added it around the edge of the cardstock.. the October Afternoon alphas are fun and in such great colours .. I love the multi colour look on the title!
Here are a few fun masks in the store that would be great with your mists from Prima:
Have you created a page or card with one of the masks in the LCOM store? Share it with us in the gallery, forum or on our Facebook page!



That misting is fabulous! Great LO!
ReplyDeleteAwesome LO!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful LO!..:)
ReplyDeleteGreat layout! Fab masking and titlework! TFS
ReplyDelete