Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Guest!

Hello Everyone!

I am happy to introduce you to our guest designer this month... Jennifer Shaw!
Please welcome Jennifer to LCOM for the month of November and i am sure you'll be inspired with her scrapbook pages and projects! Welcome Jennifer!!! A pleasure to have you with us!



Hi!! I'm Jennifer and I live in Alberta, Canada. I have been married for 28 years and have two grown daughters. I am now "mother" to my two little pups, Gus and Maggie. They are often the subject of my LO's, as they never complain about having their photograph taken. ;)

I have been scrapping for 10 years now. It amazes me to think of how it has evolved into what it is today. I love to hand stitch on my LO's and have a weakness for buttons, brads and tags. I have been known to stalk the ladies at my LSS when waiting for the arrival of a new paper line. Yes, I am just a little bit obsessed with this scrappy life of ours!! Patterned paper just makes me smile!! :)

My favourite photography subjects are animals and nature. I long to become a better photographer and eventually master some photo editing techniques. When I am not scrapping, I enjoy reading, knitting, bird watching and just spending time with my family.

I am so excited to be here !!
Jennifer

http://jennifer-shaw.blogspot.com/

****************************************
"Bolt"
by: Jennifer Shaw

Hello ladies! I am so excited to be guest designing this month! Today I have a LO to share using the Jillibean Soup collection, "Sweet and Sour Soup". I love everything about this fun and vibrant line. It was perfect for scrapping the cutest Chihuahua ever - Bolt! Such a sweet girl.


I love to layer on my LO's, so the peapods diecuts and cardstock stickers were amazing to use for this.



I'm a huge fan of sketches and so for this creation I used LCTS Sketch #84.
Here it is.


Hop on over to the LCOM store and take a peak at all the wonderful goodies. There is so much fun stuff coming in! :) I'll be back again soon with another LO to share. :)

Happy Scrapping!! Jennifer :)

Supplies Used:

Paper:
Jillibean Soup/ Sweet and Sour Soup: Tomato Sauce, Crushed Tomatoes, Raisins, Bite Size Bits
Bazzill cardstock: kraft, white, brown

Other:
Jillibean Soup/Sweet and Sour Soup: peapods diecuts, cardstock stickers
Jillibean Soup: corrugated red alphas
buttons and pearls- unknown

8 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Love this Layout!

Michelle said...

Beautiful LO and such a cute dog!!!

Nicolle Kramer said...

What an adorable LO!..:)

Monique said...

Beautiful LO! Can't wait to see what else you create for us!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Thanks so much for having me! So happy to be here! :)

Nicole Nowosad said...

What a great page!!! Congrats Jennifer!

Tanya said...

fabulous work!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Great layout! Super cute photo and title. Love the corregated cardboard letters. TFS!