Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Old Vegas

Ah, I can't believe this is my last post here at LCOM! It's a little sad, but there's a new crop of amazingly talented ladies to inspire you. So make sure you stay tuned!

When I was creating my mini album I fell in love with all of the embellishments in the Boarding Pass collection, so I decided to create a layout and focus on the embellies. And, as a side note, I was going through the Miscellany pack (which has a lot of fun pieces) and there was a little tag that said Calgary on it. I thought it was fun because the only other places mentioned were London and Europe, so having my home town took me by surprise. I didn't encorporate it on the layout because the photos are from Vegas!



The layout was inspired by a fabulous sketch by Creative Scrappers.

Supplies

Papers

October Afternoon / Boarding Pass - New York
October Afternoon / Boarding Pass - Hong Kong
October Afternoon / Boarding Pass - Berlin

Other
October Afternoon / Boarding Pass - Chip 'n Stick
October Afternoon / Boarding Pass - Miscellany
Prima pearls
American Crafts Thickers

3 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

I love this LO! The embellies are so fun!

Shannon said...

Beautiful layout Brittney. I love the way you layered and placed everything. Great stuff!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous page! I love how you framed and embellished your layout! TFS