Monday, December 26, 2011

*{Christmas Bliss}*

Christmas is always over too quickly for my liking, and this year was no exception...I literally hurried up and scrapped this layout to capture the feeling, it was cozy....magical...perfect. I enjoyed each second of the 86,400 of December 25th, 2011.

I am sharing this layout with you, because I know that you are going to begin scrapping those Christmas Past memories :)

Thanks so much for all the support and love you have given me and know I wish you a great holiday...as it continues on into the New Year!!! XOXO :)

Supplies used:

Bazzill Basics Cardstock
American Crafts Thickers
Black fine point Sharpie
Uniball Gel pen in White







3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great LO Shannon!!! Love the doodling!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful LO and tree..Love the trim and doodles..:)

Tanya said...

LOVE the doodling on this layout and the pom poms added touch!