Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Santa's Cookies

The time is near...only 18 days until Christmas!!! No need to panic!!! Relax and take some time for yourself, maybe even scrap a little! This week I used BoBunny's Blitzen collection. The mix of reds and blues in this collection are simply gorgeous!


You've probably noticed by now that I have a thing for BoBunny, well I also have a thing for Prima Flowers! I use them on almost every LO. I love the dimension it adds to the LO! I used the BoBunny Blitzen brads for the flower middles to give them a pop of color!


I love the cardstock stickers that came with this collection. This lantern was just sooo cute! I added some stickles and now it looks like it's lighted!


Supplies used: BoBunny Blitzen paper, BoBunny Blitzen cardstock stickers, BoBunny Blitzen brads, Misc Prima flowers, Thickers, Stickles, Misc Trim.

Check out the store for these products and so much more (they got a big order of new stuff yesterday!!!)

4 comments:

Wendy Sommers said...

Master of all things Prima and Bo Bunny! Love your layout Michelle. Beautiful, as always.

Shannon said...

Love this Michelle!!! Especially the feel of the layout, very Christmasy and vintage and cozy!! Great job girl!

happy said...

Beautiful Michelle! Love the lampost!

Unknown said...

Fantastic layout! Love the BB on this and the gorgeous trimwork! TFS