Monday, December 19, 2011

*{When My Heart Finds Christmas}*

Christmas is so crazy. This year is no exception. Yet, more and more I find myself wanting to step back and embrace small moments and freeze them. I know it doesn't seem old to some, but I am staring down 36 and I turned around to see a 9 year old and a 7 year old...and I just need time to slow down...so I can still hug them and keep them small...it must be some sort of middle age crisis approaching me, because I swear they were 2 and 4 and Mack was staring at me with her big blue eyes and a bink and I was tying her shoes because we were going to go pick up Paddy at the bus stop from Kindergarten....time really does go by too quickly....I used to laugh at adults when they said that, but now I get it.

I really did get to capture them in a picture that portrays them perfectly. My beautiful kiddos, the reason I wake up each day and keep going, just like the song says....."Everything becomes a little clearer, I realize what life is all about..."...and this layout really says it all when I am feeling grumpy or melancholy...they help my heart find Christmas.


Supplies used:


Have a wonderful Monday!! Hope in all the hustle and the bustle you can get some "me" time in!! :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful LO Shannon!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the color combo, the glitz gems and grid pattern. Fabulous work!

Tanya said...

awww thats soooo beautiful!!