Friday, January 20, 2012

Simple Stories

The Yearology line from Simple Stories available in the store is perfect for keeping track of those special moments in your life - all the stories you want to be able to tell!

Today, I am sharing a page with you using the Yearology line with a story that I wanted to remember later on in my life!

 The Yearology line is really more than just paper... I love the THREE sticker sheets that you can get :
Expressions - alpha stickers in various sizes
Fundamentals - shapes and images like these clouds and sun !
 The stickers are great for layering and adding bits and pieces like this tag here:

Another great part of this line is one of the paper - Flash cards. It has a lot of great quotes just perfect for your page. I cut one in half and made it longer on my page (see above).

The collection kit is a great purchase - you can get all this in one spot!!! Or check out the store and pick up which pieces you want to add to your stash!

Make sure you check out all the great steals on sale now in the LCOM store!!!


5 comments:

Michelle said...

This is just gorgeous!!!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Awesome!..:)

Michelle Galloway said...

WHat a beautiful page! love it!

Tanya said...

this was one of my favourite lines this season!! Gorgeous work!!

Shannon said...

That is awesome! I LOVE it!!! :) I love all the little touches here and there! :)