Friday, February 24, 2012

*Love Notes*

What is your favourite thing to scrap? There are so many little things about my children's childhoods that I want to capture. Little things that mean so much, but with my horrible memory - I'd likely forget (at least all the little details anyway). So this is what I tend to focus on.

For this layout, I used the scrumptious Kissing Booth collection from Basic Grey. You can see it all right here. When I saw the little chipboard mailbox, I knew I had to create a layout about all the little notes my daughter Olivia leaves around the house for me and her Dad. They really are precious!


Everything on this layout is from the Kissing Booth collection. It's a must-have!

**********
Supplies Used:
Basic Grey's Kissing booth collection (Paper, alpha stickers, chipboard, sticker elements, brads) Mister Huey color mist

4 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

So sweet!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

So very sweet! I love that collection and love your layout!

Shannon said...

Beautiful layout Wendy!! LOVE the layers!! I always look forward to your posts!!! <3

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Awwwdorable LO! Beautiful!