Monday, February 13, 2012

My Love for You

Hi friends!
I'm here today to share with you a Layout all about LOVE!! ❤❤

With Valentine's day just around the corner ..... like tomorrow... I thought this Layout was appropriate! Even though this is an older picture of my daughter...she was probably about 4 years old...I still love it! She still has that sweet look now, and sweet personality too!!

I used some fun products from LCOM for this Layout!

You can find them all right here at this link!

http://www.letscaptureourmemories.com/store/

I used:
October Afternoon Sidewalks collection paper, little Flyers and mini Market letters! I also used the buttons, and a little bit of chip 'n stick from this same collection! I inked a bit of Pink Paislee (mist)-a-bles fabric borders to add to the whole monochromatic look of the page!

I like how it turned out and hope you do too!

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

This is lovely!

Nicole Nowosad said...

i love the soft yellow!!! so pretty Susan!

Michelle said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

So Sweet!

Unknown said...

Fab page! Love the yellow, stitching and little details! TFS