Friday, April 27, 2012

List Book

Hey there, everyone! It's Melissa here again with a little book I put together. I loved these little albums by Studio Calico and decided to use mine to create a book to keep lists together. I plan on using this to jot down items I need (groceries/home goods) through out the week; then, when I go to put together my list to shop from, I can remember everything I need to pick up!



To create this little book, I adhered the chipboard from and back to the ledger lined papers. To decorated this, I first used the butterfly rub-ons by Studio Calico along the right edge of the front piece of chipboard. Then, I layered a couple of journaling cards by Elle's Studio and adhered them to the front. I punched out a couple of circles from some Studio Calico pattern paper and then punched a starburst out of white card stock and then placed the Ormolu badge on top. I layered then on top of the wooden veneer pennants by Studio Calico. Simple and easy, but it makes a pretty book to keep my lists in :-)

Thank you, LCOM, for having me along on your blog this month!  I enjoyed my time and thanks to everyone who took a peek at my projects :-)

1 comment:

Nicole Nowosad said...

Love this project Melissa !:)