Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Things Friday

Certain little things make me happy; fun patterns, bright colours, miniature anything...and it's amazing how many of those things can be found right here in the shop!

This paper makes me happy...
and the happy buttons to match: 

These Maya Road Pins make me happy...
( even happier because I can make them any colour with my Copics!)

More happiness...
These Colorful Instaframes by Heidi Swapp would be awesome for my Instagram photos!

...which I could stick in here:
( I just love the embossed cover on this one!)

and then I could use these inside too because the sentiments are perfect!

 Oh and let's add this one to the list too:
miniature and colourful ties! The name of this collection also makes me happy!

Do you know what else makes me happy? 
Fridays.

Hope yours is filled with happy things!
Erin

2 comments:

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Those things all make me happy, too!!! Now, I feel strangely compelled to go out and shop!

Kate Vickers said...

I need those pins!