Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hello there handsome

I'm really excited about today's post because I usually have a hard time with boy LO's but this one came together so easily!  Have I told you all how much I love MME!!!!  I used the Miss Caroline Dilly Dally collection.  These colors are so beautiful!!!




This collection has a whole paper with just tickets.  I wanted to add the tickets somehow on my LO, so I cut them out of the pattern paper and did a banner with them.



The embellishments and pins that match this collection are super adorable!



I used a crafter's workshop template and glimmer mist to create the script on the top on the page.  I then added some drops of glimmer glaze and brads to finish the LO!



Supplies used:  Miss Caroline Dilly Dally papers, brads and embellishments, glimmer mist, glimmer glaze, Crafter's Workshop mask, twine.


Have you checked the LCOM store lately, new items are coming in this week and there are still lots of items left in the specials section!!!  






3 comments:

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

I love so much this page

Kate Vickers said...

Awesome work, Michelle! I love the ticket banner. :)

Sherri said...

You hide your struggle very well :) This is fabulous Michelle!