Friday, August 17, 2012

Helloooo CHA goodness

Tanya has been a machine loading up the shop with all sorts of goodness for us to get our scrappy little hands on.  No matter what your preference clean & simple, bright & bold, muted & subtle, minimalist or layer lovin', manufactures have been sure to meet your every need.  And Tanya's making sure you can satisfy your scrappy desires right here in the LCOM shop. 

In case you've been missing out on all the updates regarding brand, spankin' new product going into the shop these past few weeks let me introduce you to a few of my faves.

I'm not usually one for really bright colours but the new releases by Jillibean Soup sure have me tempted to buy every little piece of the collection.  
Fun & bright, and usable on with so many different seasons of photos
Hexagons are all the rage and these little guys are super cute
Corrugated stars and arrows?  Yes please
I'm a sucker for white alphas, these would look great on a dark background
I know a lot of you are Project Lifers, and these are just the right size
Love, love the idea of these flags, so easy
And who wouldn't love these wood veneer flags?  Can't you just see them on cards?
 All the new Jillibean goodness can be found in the store here.

If bright and bold is not your deal there's also the new Hey Day collection by Studio Calico to be had.

I am especially fond of these two sheets...
totally reminds me of the Parkay flooring in our first home
both sides of this sheet would be fun to fussy cut and pop dot off the page
Add a few of these embellies, and you've got the makings of some fab pages.
find these AC thickers here
You can find all the new Studio Calico goodies in the store here.

And if you know me, you know I love embellishments.  Here are a few that have already caught my eye.
I need another set of alphas like I need a hole in the head, but these, my friends are burlap.  Enough said :)

Evalalicious She knows how to satisfy.

Not sure if banners are still in, but I still love 'em and Heidi Swapp does too.



Last, but not least are a few stamps to satisfy the wanna be stamper in me.  I can't wait to work with some these guys. 
You can see more of their new releases in the store here.

After seeing all this goodness in one spot, I've got the itch to go and create.  Hope you've seen a thing or two to inspire you.  All these items are currently in stock.  As we all prepare to head back to school, and into routine, and start scrapping the photos we've been taking all summer, I'm sure they won't be around for long.  Better hurry before they're gone.

No comments: