Friday, August 10, 2012

My favorite 5!!!!

This is the hardest post I've done so far!  I have to pick my 5 favorite items from the store. WHAT???  How can I only pick 5???   I love the LCOM store, there are so many beautiful items in there!!!

The first item I've choosen is the ButterCup collection by Lily Bee.  I absolutely love this color combo!


Here are two recent LO's I've made with this collection:




You can find these beautiful papers here!


My next favorite has to be thickers, any of them, all of them, I love my thickers!!!  You can find them here!


My next item is the Vintage Embellishment Junk Pack by Maya Road.  This pack has over 60 pieces! It's the best of Maya Road all in one box!  Click here to purchase it.


Next I choose my cherished Glimmer Glaze!  So many beautiful colors to choose from and the perfect little something to finish your LO's!!!  You can see all the colors here.




My last favorite is these wonderful templates by Crafter's Workshop!  They are just so much fun!!!  LCOM caries a variety of these in the store.  You can see the selection available here.




 




No comments: