Monday, November 19, 2012

Dec 25

Have you all started your Christmas shopping yet?  It's coming really fast and I've done and bought nothing!  I did manage to find time to scrap about it though!  Good thing I have my priorities straight right???  Well I have to say I'm really enjoying my challenge this month of mixing paper lines!  Who knew it was so much fun?  This week I used Crate Paper Sleigh Ride and Studio Calico Wonderland. 

 
 
 
These little wooden trees are the cutest thing ever!
 
 
 
And a few more close ups.
 

 
 
Supplies used:  Studio Calico Wonderland papers, Crate Paper Sleigh Ride papers, Studio Calico wooden trees and stars, buttons, washi tape, dylusions inks.
 
Make sure you check the new products in the store!!!



1 comment:

Sherri said...

What a great photo Michelle. I think I love every little detail about this layout, especially the red splatters :)