Friday, November 9, 2012

The Real Story

Happy Friday friends, 

I have a quick layout to share with you today using the new Amy Tangerine Ready, Set, Go papers.  Have you noticed this collection in the shop yet?  They are fun, and great for Fall photos and more.  I thought they went great with this photo I had of the cowboy boots I picked up while in Vegas a few weeks ago. 
You know I love white space and this layout has plenty of it.  I wanted to keep the focus on the photo.  As you can tell I broke open my Silhouette Cameo for the title work and embellishments on this one.  The brads are random ones from my stash.  The journaling reads: "I've changed my mind about cowboy boots.  They're just okay on guys, but they ROCK on girls."  Just my opinion.

I hope you get a chance to pop by the store and check out the new stock that's being added.  Isabelle is doing a great job running the ship over there.  As always we'd love for you to pop by the forum and get to know those of us who call that place home.  You can register for the fun here.

You can see all the fabulous new Amy Tangerine collection right here in the shop.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Gisèle said...

Great LO😄😄😄

Michelle said...

This is beautiful! I need to learn how to leave a lot of white space on my LO's!