Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Christmas wish

Only one week until the big day!  We've been so busy here with all the Christmas activities, we've been to concerts, parades, family gatherings...and more!  My daughter's class was lucky to be asked to be part of the living nativity at the seniors home.  It was so special, the residents just loved it.  My daughter played a very convincing angel!


Most of you know that MME is my all time favorite paper manufacturer.  I've had this collection for months and it has just been calling my name so I finally decided to use it this week.  I love the softness of the colors.  It's not your typical Christmas paper!

Supplies used:  MME All is bright papers and brads, MME washi tape, doily, thickers, Smash label maker

Speaking of Thickers, the word on the street is that LCOM is going to be getting a lot of new ones soon!!!  Make sure you keep checking the store so you don't miss out on them!!

3 comments:

Ashley H said...

I love this collection! Such a pretty layout.

Beeceecreativity said...

soft and pretty page .. great collection

Sherri said...

My favorite Christmas Collection. I only have scraps left. Glad you finally cut into it. The lo looks great.