Thursday, August 20, 2015

Product Shuffle : Elmer's Glue and Twine

Good morning everyone!

Well this heat wave has kept me away from my scraproom but I was glad I was still able to find my way to create a bit.  It was quite pleasent to be in the cool basement and to play with my craft supplies.
This week I dug up some Simple Stories I Am collection goodies.  They are just so versatile and pretty!  Can't get enough of it.
Along with the stickers and self adhesive brads, I also used some Prima flowers, one of which I took petals away to make smaller.  Now for the Product shuffle part.  I took some good old Elmer's white glue and wrote my title directly on the layout.  I then added twine on top.
Another super easy product shuffle!  I hope you give it a try!  And here is my whole layout.
Other supplies used are CTMH button, twine and cardstock.
I love how such an simple product made the whole layout.  I hope you like it too!  Have a great day and I hope you get to enjoy the summer weather in your neck of the woods.  See you next month!

2 comments:

Auntie Em said...

This is so sweet! I love the mix of patterns and the black matting for the papers as well as the photo. Simple stories is always a winner.
Thanks for sharing this darling layout! :)

Gisèle said...

raiment beau Jocelyne :)