Monday, September 26, 2011

Small Person BIG Imagination

Small Person Big Imagination
By
Hi Scrappy friends I have one more layout to share this month with Bo Bunny Etcetera collection.
Have you ever layered your photos? I find it gives some added dimension if you layer pictures, I've seen some scrappers do pretty impressive things by layering photos, You could try layering a colour photo over a black and white photo for an awesome colour POP!
Thanks for stopping by today, don't forget to stop by the store there are new goodies arriving all the time and one of my favourites Maya Road just arrived!!

5 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

I really love what you've done with this line...love the layered photos.

Nicolle Kramer said...

Beautiful LO!..:)

Jennifer Shaw said...

A beautiful LO and I love the layered photos! Great layering idea too! :)

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Love the layering and the inked circles you added along with your paper ones!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous lo! Fab layering and punched borders. TFS!