Monday, January 30, 2012

Kindergarten Cute

What I love about a product line is when I can use it for multiple themes/subjects and it just works.

The Yearography line by Simple Stories in the LCOM store is perfect for this !!!!  This time, I chose to use the Yearography line for a back to school photo of my son! Everythign is so perfect for this occasion:
The diecut sticker sheets, again, are perfect... this time I used a couple from the Fundamentals sticker sheet.. the
longer strips that are just like patterned paper!

They go really great with the papers in the line too... like the Snippets paper I used in small doses... the fun different patterns all mixed on one page are perfect!

This time, I added in some of the Bella Blvd alphas in McIntosh red that are available in the store in a few different colours! I just love the font and they take distressing really well too! These journalling tags from Elle's Studio are a perfect mix with this line too... they work just perfectly together!


I hope you have been inspired a little to check-out the Yearography in the store today!!! Lots of new CHA goodies have been ordered... and are almost here!!! Keep checking the store page for new items being listed and lots of prodcuts on sale too!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is a sweet LO Nicole! I love the title and that banner!

Gisèle said...

Gorgeous Nicole:))