I love the colors of this line - so versatile and they can be used for masculine or feminine layouts. Here I used a picture of both of my children so mixing up the colour scheme was easy. I just love the colour pops of fuschia - such a great addition to this line!
In this close-up, I used the sticker sheet. The "love" sticker was actually a larger square and I trimmed it down to somewhat of a tag to work with my design:

Here's another example of the lovely stickers available on the sheet. Here I added some bling and ink and used pop dots:
If you haven't already, RUN to the store and grab one of the new Jenni Bowlin squeeze punches! Here I used the blue ribbon punch. I'm in love with it! Not only can you use it like I did below, but you could use just the little strips as banners.....or the circle alone as an embellishment. In this close-up, you can also see the tiny Lily Bee alpha stickers. There are eight different colours on every sheet of these stickers. Such an awesome deal:
And what would a layout be without Cosmo Cricket's tiny text stickers?! I use them a lot but they are often the perfect finishing touch! (And so inexpensive)

And here's my layout about two of the most important people in my life:
Happy Heart Day everyone! I hope you are enjoying the day with your loved ones.**********************************************************************************
Supplies Used:
Lily Bee Designs Head Over Heels collection pack (includes all papers, sticker sheet and 12 x 12 alpha sticker sheet)
American Crafts tape
Prima ink
Cosmo Cricket tiny text stickers
Pebbles bling
Jenni Bowlin blue ribbon punch
Amy Tangerine heart clip
Beautiful colors on this LO! Love the title!
ReplyDeleteStunning!
ReplyDeleteLovely page! Great colors
ReplyDeletebeautiful !
ReplyDelete