Hi friends!
I'm here today to share with you a Layout all about LOVE!! ❤❤
With Valentine's day just around the corner ..... like tomorrow... I thought this Layout was appropriate! Even though this is an older picture of my daughter...she was probably about 4 years old...I still love it! She still has that sweet look now, and sweet personality too!!
I used some fun products from LCOM for this Layout!
You can find them all right here at this link!
http://www.letscaptureourmemories.com/store/
I used:
October Afternoon Sidewalks collection paper, little Flyers and mini Market letters! I also used the buttons, and a little bit of chip 'n stick from this same collection! I inked a bit of Pink Paislee (mist)-a-bles fabric borders to add to the whole monochromatic look of the page!
I like how it turned out and hope you do too!
Thanks for looking!



This is lovely!
ReplyDeletei love the soft yellow!!! so pretty Susan!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSo Sweet!
ReplyDeleteFab page! Love the yellow, stitching and little details! TFS
ReplyDelete