Monday, May 28, 2012

Cosmo Cricket Pre-School Layout

Hi everyone! It's Kate here today. I would like to share my latest single page layout done with Cosmo Cricket's Baby Jane line. This line is so versatile, not just for baby layouts. I used it for a layout documenting my son's second year of pre-school. I will likely use it again for a layout focused on my youngest daughter's first year of pre-school.

I started off this layout by cutting out the middle of this Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane paper. I backed this paper with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock and machine stitched the two papers together with a zig zag stitch.



I misted the Kraft cardstock with some Mr. Huey's mist and a Crafter's Workshop template. I stamped on top of the Maya Road canvas button with a chevron stamp. I used the Baby Jane paper as my title by cutting out each individual letter and inking the edges. I used the zero for my extra '0'. For my last hat trick, I applied some Versamark embossing ink around the edge of the Maya Road wood doily and then applied Wow embossing powder on it and heat embossed it. I love the effect this gave me. ... and that's all that I have up my sleeve for today...

Here is the completed project. Let me know what you think!

Pre-School


Here are the close ups.

Pre-School-3

Pre-School-2

Supplies
Thanks for stopping by today! 

3 comments:

Sherri said...

How cute is your little guy? He look like he's ready for the office :)

Michelle said...

What a fabulous use of that paper!!! Love it!

Unknown said...

nice cricket blog news