Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Crate Paper Storyteller - Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful

Hi everyone! It's Kate here today, and I would like to share a layout that I created using Crate Paper's Storyteller collection. I love this collection so much that I ordered it twice! I have already created a mini album, two card and two layouts with it and plan on doing more. It's such a versatile collection, it really goes with anything and everything.

Anyway, enough chatter... Here is my layout.


Here is a closeup of the title and embellishments. I was given those green and cream vintage buttons by a very generous lady at a crop. She had a big bag of buttons that she was giving away and I spotted them right away and immediately thought of this line. I was super lucky to be at the right place at the right time. The other buttons are from Crate Paper.

;

In this picture you can get a better view of the hand stitching that I did on the scissors.


Supplies
Thanks for joining me here!

Kate

5 comments:

Sherri said...

The hand stitching on those scissors is awesome Kate! And those eyes oh my goodness, are they ever stunning. You worked great with this line, can't wait to see more :)

Jennifer Shaw said...

This is so beautiful! Love how vibrant it is and the stitching is amazing!

Michelle said...

Wow, those scissors are amazing! Beautiful LO!

Kate Vickers said...

Thanks ladies! Much appreciated! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kate! I pinned this to Crate Paper Spotted :-)