Friday, August 3, 2012

Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic and Crate Paper Card

Hi Everyone! It's Kate Vickers here today and I would like to share some of my favourite products in the store and a card that I made.

First, the card. I created this card with Crate Paper's Paper Heart Collection (on sale in the store!) along with some Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic embellishments and a Sassafras die cut (I hoard these).  This card is a tri-fold spin card. I got the cut file from The Silhouette America store and cut it out with my beloved Silhouette Cameo. If someone asked me to decide between my husband and my Cameo, it would be a difficult decision!

You are Beautiful

Here's a photo of the card lying flat.

You are Beautiful close up2

...And a close up shot.

You are Beautiful close up

Here are a few of the products that I used from the store. These papers are on for only $0.35! You can't go wrong! These papers are so versatile, you can mix and match them with a lot of different collections.





I also used these two products from Heidi Swapp. I love the sparkly Pennants and the Sugar Stix are a lot of fun too.




Another product that I'm really loving right now is the Sugar Chic Buzz Words. These are epoxy stickers with a lot of shine.


I find that they go with a lot of different papers and they are quite versatile. I love to combine them with alphabet stickers for page titles. For example, you could use American Crafts Thickers to spell out, 'You are' and then add either the 'Fabulous' or 'Beautiful' buzz word stickers.

Thanks for dropping by today! I would love to hear your thoughts on my card.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The thing which i like the most is the lining background i think it would look good for every sort of cards such as Plastic Cards