Monday, August 6, 2012

Just love this

Have any of you become as addicted with Instagram and all it's co-ordinating apps as I have?  I love the 4x4 size for scrapping, and the lighting effects in Picfx are so gorgeous on the printed photo.  As soon as I finished editing this photo of my youngest two girls, and myself, I knew it would be a perfect match to this gorgeous paper line.

I really do love this page, it's simplicity with little clusters of fun, a little stamping, a little misting, and a little stitching all just make me happy.
Notice the little tags poking out on the left side of the photo, 

and that super cute badge
Those are from the talented Evalicious, and they are still available in the shop.  They are the perfect touch for tucking and journaling.  The pins are a Maya Road, and although these particular ones are sold out these really great butterfly ones are not.  All the Pretty Party papers used on this page are also still available, but I'm sure they won't be for long, so hop on over and grab yours while they're still around.
rest your mouse over the photo to read the journaling
This collection has been one of my favorite collections to work with.  I've created so many pages with it, and still have paper, and embellishments to spare.  This will be my last share using it, however.  You'll have to come back to see what I'll be working with next.  I hope you've enjoyed my Crate Paper Pretty Party creations.  Thanks for your comments they sure make my day (and help me to know I'm not just talking to the air around me).

Speaking of comments, have you seen this post yet?  It's a great opportunity to support two wonderful scrappy women I just happen to really like, and win yourself a little shopping spree at the same time.  You really don't want to miss out on this opportunity!

Have a wonderful day friends!

3 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

gorgeous page Sherri!!!

Michelle said...

Love everything about this!

Kate Vickers said...

Great layout Sherri! Thanks for mentioning the dtcalls.com post. I appreciate it! :)