Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Faves!

Happy Friday everyone! Well Washi the cat and I have been perusing the multitudes of goodies in the shop, and have come up with a few favorites to share with you today. This cat is aptly named, because he's been literally stuck in front of my monitor and to my keyboard while I try and write this post. The fact that he practically lives in my scrapbook room doesn't help with his obsession. Here's what we agree on ( just click on the item name for more information):

Fancy Pants/Country Boutique/ Whitewash

Fancy Pants/Country Boutique/Barn Door

I love the texture of these paper,s and can see them being awesome backgrounds for any layout!

More basics, but this time with loads of colour:


I love this idea! Here are basic "solid" prints that can be used together, or coordinate perfectly with other Jillibean Soup papers. Use them like you would regular cardstock for an added punch of texture. Sold individually, or as a Collection Pack.

This is the stuff I would love to line my entire work surface with!

Ranger/Inkssentials/Non Stick Craft Sheet

This Non Stick Craft "mat" is what I do all my messy work on...oh ok, ALL my work on. I love how easily everything from melted embossing powder (yes it's heat resistant!) to spray ink and paint clean right off. Bonus is it rolls right up for storage, or for dumping glitter or embossing powder back into their containers.


Evalicious/Documented Cloud Tags

These cuties are on my must have list too- neutral enough to incorporate onto almost any layout, and perfect for layering depending on how much you want to write.


Jillibean Soup/Corrugated Alphas- Wonderful White

What is better than a textured alpha? A textured alpha that can be made to be any colour you want it to be! I love the mix of Upper and lowercase letters in these sturdy corrugated letters by Jillibean Soup. I own many colours, but I also know that they can be easily painted, misted or inked for a custom look.

Ok, now I have an urge to put all these things together to see what kind of a layout I'd get...
if only I could keep this silly cat off my keyboard long enough to print some photos i'd be set!

Have a great week-end!

Erin

No comments: