Wednesday, September 5, 2012

October Afternoon + Project Life = FUN


I have been using the 9 to 5 collection from October Afternoon and knew it would be perfect for my first week of school in our family Project Life album.

I used the Becky Higgins Page Protectors "plastics" and grid cards and LOTS of yummy 9 to 5 from the store to create this

Week 34



the first page


the first box has a picture of my son with a comment of how proud of him I was on a good school week, but behind that I have a letter to him, from me and a letter to me, from him, both with thoughts on this first week.....

beside that spot is my title or weekly date card for the week.


here is the second page


I used some hidden pockets on this page, one holding our recipe for snicker doodles and the other holding some shipping information for a package we received for a home school trial.

and some close ups...






It was so fun to create all of the journaling blocks with the fun supplies from 9 to 5! It is perfect for your Project Life albums!


supply list:

October Afternoon 9 to 5 8x8 Paper Pack

October Afternoon 9 to 5 Shape Stickers
October Afternoon 9 to 5 Tidbits
October Afternoon 9 to 5 Buttons
October Afternoon 9 to 5 Miscellany Die Cut Cards & Shapes
October Afternoon 9 to 5 Word Stickers

mist, alphabets, wooden birds, staples and stitches


Hope you have a wonderful week!!



3 comments:

Michelle said...

I wish I was dedicated enough to do an album like that! Beautiful

Lisa Johnson said...

I ♥ the idea of including a favorite recipe. I'll have to do that in one of my spreads soon. :)

Sherri said...

Love your PL Lisa, especially all your stitching :)