Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Simple Stories Awesome Mini Album

If you've got boys, you know how hard it is sometimes to find a versatile collection for photos of them, even harder if you need to tackle a multi themed travel album. I must say, I really enjoyed this collection by Simple Stories; it's full of colour, but in a "big boy" kind of palette. It's cool enough for older boys, but not over the top, so it was perfect for a mini album featuring my 3 little guys. I also loved working with this album by Basically Bare. I loved the varied shapes and textures of the pages, and that I was able to customize the page order.


 A little alcohol ink and some collection stickers, made layering this acrylic page fun.

I love the texture left on the corrugated pages once you peel off the top layer a bit.

Another great feature of the album were these acrylic tags. I stamped a map texture on them using Staz On ink in Timber Brown.

Some of the 4x6 sentiments were a perfect fit  for my photos.




There you have it an entire road trip in one compact little album!
Made easy with the Awesome collection by Simple Stories, and a Rowdy Rooster Album by Basically Bare.

Erin Morehouse



2 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Erin, this is awesome!

Michelle said...

Love it Erin. I might need to get one of those albums!