Monday, March 24, 2014

Inspiration Station

Hi guys! I'm back this month with a second inspiration station! This time I found a layout by the great Janna Werner in the Elle's Studio gallery. I loved the white space on her page. Here it is:
via
I used the Serendipity collection from Elle's Studio. THIS is the patterned paper I chose. It's flipped on its side and trimmed to 8.5x11 size. I also had the Serendipity circle tags and tabs. Even though I chose to scrap my page in a smaller size, I still kept the design pretty similar to Janna's original.
The cut outs at the bottom of my page are also from Elle's Studio. They're from the Saltwater cut out sheet. You can see I've layered the Serendipity tabs and circle tag behind my photo. I added strips of washi tape to the top and bottom of the page and cork heart stickers and enamel dots to finish the page. You can view my blog for the story behind my page; this is an Instagram shot from last year taken on a trail run near our home.

Hopefully you find inspiration from my post today. Please share your creations in the LCOM gallery!

2 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Are we still using the forum? I haven't seen a soul on there in ages...it's so lonely when I stop by. :/

Michelle said...

These are so pretty!