Friday, April 18, 2014

Meet The Team - Part 3

Happy Friday!

Today, we are sharing another set of talented designers with you.  They are super excited and eager to get going!  Help us welcome them! 

Jocelyne Roy

My name is Jocelyne and I'm a scrapaholic... I'm also Maman to two beautiful, very intelligent daughters and wife to the love of my life and best friend. I am biology by trade but decided to put my career on hold in order stay at home with my girls.  My scrapbooking addiction started about 9 years ago when my mom introduced me to it not long after my first daughter was born. At first it was an excuse to get me out of the house and occupy my time when I was on maternity leave but it quickly turned into my sanity saver. I'm never as calm as when I'm cutting paper, stamping, and gluing pictures and pretty embellishments to layouts. I love the social aspect of it too and love all the friends I made in the scrapbooking community. But most of all, I love how my girls get to flip through the scrapbooks I made over the years and know the stories behind the pictures.


Kelly Carroll

Hi, my name is Kelly Carroll and I was born and raised in Miramichi, NB.  I am happily married to my best friend, Joe and we have 2 boys, Aaden and Jarett who keep me on my toes.  I started scrapbooking nearly 10 years ago and immediately fell in love.  I was hooked ever since a co-worker introduced me to classes at a local scrapbooking store and never looked back.  I joined LCOM just over 2 years ago and this opened my eyes to a whole new side of scrapbooking.  My love for the craft has never been stronger and I take every opportunity to attend crops in and out of town!


Lucinda Davidson
My name is Lucinda Davidson and I am a wife and mother of two daughters and to our new fur baby puppy (Buddy).  I have been Scrapbooking for about fifteen years starting with pictures of the children 
I babysat, then I went on to do my wedding album and now I scrapbook everything in my kids/family life.
I work part time at Michael's and have recently taken on their paper
crafting Instructor classes that I am so excited to teach.


Sher Brown


My name is Sher. I live with my husband and 2 sons in the wacky weather state of Michigan. I'm 42, and have been a housewife for the whole 24 years that I have been married. I spend my time making cards, and scrapbooking when my family is away at work, or off to college. I don't have a particular style, I really like to change it up. If I had to describe my cards I would say most of them are clean and simple, nothing too fancy.  I love to sit and color with my markers cutesy designs mostly.  I'm just now starting to play with Prismacolor pencils and getting into airbrushing too. I enjoy playing with different techniques and hopefully I will be able to share them and inspire you too. Don't be fooled though, I'm ready to learn from you also, so bring it on!  Let's inspire each other. 


Shirl Tait


Hi My name is Shirley Tait and I live in sunny Queensland, Australia with my wonderfully supportive hubby of nearly 20 years and my gorgeous children aged 16, 13 & 11 years.  I started card making and scrapbooking a decade ago when a friend held a party for a crafty company and I haven't looked back.  At the time we were living in a small country town & there were no scrapbooking stores close by so I consider myself to be self taught with no particular style.  Whilst I do like lumpy bumpy pages when both making cards & layouts I also like simple, clear cut lines as well.  I am hopelessly addicted to all things involving bling or glitz as well as flowers and I also have a small fascination with Magnolia stamps.  I love spending as much time as I can in my craft room creating and whilst my main loves are definitely card making & scrapbooking I have dabbled in ATC's and do enjoy making the occasional OTP as well.  I am tickled pink to be joining the  wonderfully talented ladies at LCOM again for another term.


Shirley Mijares Mascarina


Hello everyone, my name is Shirley Mijares Mascarina, some people know me as Probyte. Probyte is my username when I created my profile lab account back at University and I stick with it until now. I am Filipino and base now in British Columbia, Canada. Caregiver during the day and scrapper at night. Arts and Crafts have been my passion since I was a kid and finally join the world of scrapbooking in May 2012. I like to try everything, but I feel empty without textures and inks. I love playing with sketches and doing challenges.  They are a great source of creativity and offer so many possibilities you can ever imagine. To see more of my work, please feel free to visit my blog - www.mascarinashirley.blogspot.ca


Join me in welcome these talented ladies to the team!!

Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Welcome ladies old and new. Looking forwarded to working with you all. So now it is just a matter of.... letting the fun begin.