Friday, February 20, 2015

Product Shuffle : Transparencies

Hello everyone!

Excuse my lateness.  I've been buried in the snow and just got out!  Amazing how much snow we had over the winter here.  Over 3 meters and still more is forcasted.
For this product shuffle I took out a transparency the I have been hoarding for a few year.  It is from Teresa Collins and was so pretty, I never really knew what to do with it. I decided to take out my trusty scissors and fussy cut out the images.  Why did I not think about it earlier?  You see those clock faces? those are part of 12X12 transparency.
I then placed a little glue on the back where it would be hidden by the pattern paper.I also fussy cutted some of the ticket pattern paper and layered is on the top and bottom of my page
I used Bo Bunny's Modern Miss collection for this layout and I love how fun it is.  It is also very versatile.
And here is the final layout featuring our fist pictures of 2015.
Those transparencies give the punch of colors, kind of looks like a stamp but not as messy.
To complete the layout I used DMC floss, CTMH cardstock and American Crafts Thickers
I hope you like it.
Don't forget to tune in tomorrow morning for an awesome sketch reveal.  See you in a little bit.

2 comments:

Ruth G said...

Great idea to fussy cut the transparencies! What a bright and colorful layout! TFS!

The winter is definitely not letting up early. I hope everyone is safe and warm!

Gisèle said...

great job Jocelyne :)