Monday, March 31, 2014

Inspiration Station

Good morning!
While shopping in the LCOM store last week, I found in my bag the wonderful Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine.  It could be yours free with a 25$ purchase from the LCOM store.  Juste look at the cover.  It is amazing! 
I decided to take inspiration from this cover to make my layout.  I was asked to work with the My Mind's Eye Up and Away Collection.  I love this collection. It is so very versatile, with pretty patterns and cool images. 
I wanted my layout to have the overall spring feel of the cover and I loved the layout presented on the cover too.  I added 3 pictures of this gorgeous little girl studying her toes.  I love how the Up and Away collection coordinated so perfectly with the Teresa Collins brads and with the My Mind's Eye Collectable buttons that you can find in the LCOM store. 
I also used a frilly ribbon and twine by Webster's Pages, some American Craft thickers. I wrapped the ribbonaround itself to create the pink flower under the title. 
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to crack open this Srapbook and Cards Today magazine and find more inspiration.  Have a wonderful day!