Thursday, April 24, 2014

Product Shuffle: Jillibean Placemats

I was given this awesome Jillibean Soup 12x12 placemat to work with. You could cut it down because it is perforated or you could even use it as photo strips. I almost cut it down but then decided kept the way it is, I could use each individual square to decorate and/or include a photo of everyone from vacation. There were 10 of us total. 
I used the So Noted patterned papers and stickers by Carta Bella. I decorated each square individually but also left some sort of simple so it wasn't too distracting or overwhelming to the eye. I love how this page turned out.

A few weeks ago, I shared another page using THIS Jillibean Soup placemat. This time, I used it as a mask with some misting.
Thanks for stopping by today! Visit my blog for more details about my page.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun layout, I cut my placemats up and am savoring it slowly :)