Monday, April 21, 2014

Inspiration Station

Our family is entirely composed of book worms.  We all read, we all love it.  We have books all over the place.  I had a picture of one of the older kids in my daycare reading to the younger ones and wanted to scrap it for a while.  I needed inspiration and I found it with this quote. Why not find inspiration for a reading layout from a book? Plus, this quote is so true!  How we love to get lost in our books.  I love the primary colors featured in the picture as well.


I immediately though of Pink Paislee's Hey Kid collection .  The new Kre8v kit is simply amazing.  You get so much stuff!  Paper, transparent border stickers, cardstock stickers, alpha stickers!  The colors were perfect too! 


Here is the final product.  I actually used the saying as the title using the alpha stickers included in the kits, with some other alpha stickers from Basic Grey.  I also used some canvas stickers and chipboard stickers from Pink Paislee Hey Kid collection.  To make the picture and pattern paper pop, I matted everything with CTMH red cardstock.  To add dimension to the title I added American Crafts thickers to the key words. 


I love how it all came together!




There are great quotes in children's books.  What are your favorites? 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME layout!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! Awesome LO Jocelyne!

Aurelie said...

I am absolutely blown away by the title work!

Gisèle said...

Yes smazing title!!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

super duper cute :)